Grants For Solar Panels
Grants for solar panels in Ireland are still available and will continue to be available in 2021.
Check if you are eligible for Grants for Solar Panels
You must own your home
You home must be built before 2011
Your home must meet a BER rating of C or more, after your panels are installed
The homeowner must provide a BER cert dated after they have the system installed
The monetary amount for grants for solar panels varies depending on the size of system that you have installed, and whether or not your Pv solar panel system comes with a battery.
- Do you own the property?
- Do you want to reduce your electricity bills
- Do you want to do good for the environment
- Is your roof big enough? (The panels measure 1.6m x 1m and you’ll want a minimum of 6)
- Is the roof free from shade?
- Do you have a suitable roof, or roofs that face either South, East, or West?
- If the answer to these questions is yes, then solar is perfect for you and it’s time for you to find out more by completing the form below!